Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Quiltmaker's Auld Lang Stitches Mystery Quilt #8


Here we are at Clue 8 in our New Year Mystery quilt and we get to finally see the finished block and lay out for this quilt. I must say I love it. I am so glad I have been stitching along with this mystery it is going to be a beauty once I finish it. Alot of block joining to get this one together but I will most likely do in little parts as I have worked on the clues that way and surprised myself how far I could get with only 10-20 minutes blocks of sewing time once a day with a few other projects. I may have 1 too many projects on the go. It may be time to quilt a few and finish them. Then I will have this one to quilt. This has been lots of fun.
Here is the finished block.

Here is the ones I have completed in the layout to give you an idea of what the quilt will look like when it is all together.


Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: