Sunday, March 1, 2015

Cotton Carnivale 2015

If you follow my Goggle + page or my Facebook page you would know I am in Noosa Queensland with my quilting family. What a fantastic 4 days it has been. It has been full of workshops to help us to improve our businesses. All by Sue Daley and Riley Blake Designs. We have learnt heaps, talked and laughed a lot, eaten lots of good food and meet new friends. I can tell you I was pushed out of my comfort zone a number of times in workshops sewing new samples.
So when I return there is a lot of work to do. There is a lot of new products coming in over the next month. If you have been on the website in the last couple of days the patterns have moved to their own category as some of the new patterns will not fit under the patchwork category. We are branching out into a new area. Here are some pictures of the weekend.











Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: