Sunday, March 29, 2015

Multi Purpose Pyramids

A little side project had me making a detour away from my plans. On my Facebook page I like to share free projects and ideas I find along with other stuff. So if you haven't seen or liked my page I recommend you pop over and have a look. You will find the link for this little project, Little pyramids.  I am think they would be good to hold down the table clothes at the Laura Folk Fair as it is an outdoor event. Then my friend Maureen suggested I use shell grit in them and I could double their usage as pin cushions when I don't need them for table cloth weights. I thought this was a brilliant idea. So on my way home on Friday I stopped into my favourite pet shop and picked up a bag. I'm glad they didn't ask any questions but I do wonder if I am going to get text message specials on fish stuff, like I do with the cat stuff I normally buy from them. We will see. No chance of having a fish tank in our house with our cats. It would be a recipe for disaster.

Here is the link to the project  if you want to make some. I recommend them, they are easy to make and I can see a number of uses for them. Table Cloth weights, Paperweights, Pattern weights, Pin cushions, decorative objects on a shelf displaying your favourite fabrics and I am sure they would be more uses for them. Just thought of another one Cat toy fill it with catnip.
With 2kg of shell grit I can make plenty more if I like. 4 table weights will only do 1 of my tables for the fair so I will need to make at least 4 more.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: