Monday, April 27, 2015

Rainbow Scrap Challenge #5

May's colour was purple, so there was plenty in my stash for this month's 2 blocks. The first one was Carrie Nation and  the second block was The Broken Sugar Bowl. Both were easy to make and being time poor this month I wasn't sure I would get to them but I did. This made me very happy because I was able to do a little machine sewing this week even if it was for only a few hours.
 Carrie Nation Block

The Broken Sugar Bowl Block

The broken sugar bowl is my favourite. Though to me it looks like a christmas cracker. Maybe I will revisit this one when some christmas fabric comes in and make a Christmas quilt. Now that would be a first. Let's see what happens down the track. I am getting carried away. It won't be long and we will have a new colour to play with.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: