Thursday, May 28, 2015

Rainbow Scrap Challenge #6



This month's colour is green. So I know there is plenty in my stash for these blocks. Here are a few I pulled for this month's blocks. Yes there is a little bit of blue  peeking out  amongst the green. It is part of a green stripe, I will cut around it if I have to.

There is 3 blocks this month and with the shortage of time on my hands I cut the centres of the blocks one night. Then the next night I pieced the blocks.


Then cut and sewed the sawtooth star part of the blocks to complete them the following night,  just enough time to write this post and squeeze it in before the month finished.



 The second block is my favourite this month. As I write this post next month's colour has just been released it is Light Blue.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: