Wednesday, June 3, 2015

What do you prefer?


This week I have been looking at some new upcoming fabric lines and I am trying to work out what to order. Which is very hard as there is so many beautiful ranges available. Then once I select the ranges I really want, the next question I ask myself is how many bolts of fabric? Followed by do I want to order some co- ordinating pre cuts? Now I have ordered a few precuts previously but I just don't know which ones and it is too hard to stock some of each co -ordinating pre cuts.
So this is my question to everyone. Which pre-cut do you prefer when you buy pre cuts?
Charm square packs (5" squares), layer cakes (10" squares), jelly rolls (2.5" strips) etc.
                                           Until Next Time
                                           Keep Stitching
                                           Cynthia

No comments: