Saturday, October 31, 2015

350 Block Project October's Report


We have reached October already. This year is flying away. It is almost time to do a review on my 2015 To do list. I'm sure there will be a couple more crossed off my list before the year's out. In the meantime I better count up my blocks for the 350 Block Project.
This month's total is 30.

The last 10 Ohio Star block finally were completed. All the 6' stars were joined to a square.  Then I got to lay it out. 2 rows have been sewn together. 12 in total.

This project had a deadline I didn't make but I was the only one.

Plus the rest of my Hope Chest blocks 11 of them. Oops no picture.

My 2015 Batik Rainbow Sampler was sewn together for 9 once the rows were joined and 2 borders were added. No picture allowed at the moment.
On my Forget Me Not English Paper piecing project 6 more  half flowers were made and sewn on.
This make October total 40. 

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia


No comments: