Tuesday, December 1, 2015

350 Block Project - November's Report



This month Total is 30 Blocks.

What a slow start to November. The closest I got to sew in the first 2 weeks of November was I looked at my machine and thinking I should be sewing something. I cut some pieces for a new design ready for sewing but that is as far as I got. I know there has been lots on and I haven't been wasting time but I wish I had a little sewing time.
So in this time I have manage 2 borders on my Forget Me Not Sew Along project. Thanks for a hand piecing project or I would have nearly nothing to share this month.

Plus a baby panel cot quilt so there is 2 more my total.
.
Not a good month for sewing but I have cut fabric for 2 new quilts. Now I just need to find the time to do some sewing.
I did sew 2 of these units together to check my cutting instructions.

So my total for November is 6. 
Oh boy I will be at the bottom this month. Worst month this year. With this lousy total in mind I am committed to have a better December. Let end the year with a bang. I know there is a couple sewing days planned between Christmas and the New Year.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: