Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Finally some New Batik Fabrics



I have been waiting for these batik fabrics for a while. So I was so pleased when they finally arrived 2 months later than originally planned. By the time I get the shipments I have slightly forgotten what I have ordered. What I do know is the colours as I record that on my copy of the order so at least if customers ask I know what colours are coming, it helps a little. So I knew there was more neutrals coming along with some oranges, green, purple and a few single bolts of blue, pink and multi colours.
So here they are in all the glory.
Apricot Swirl

Blue Bubble Spot

Breezy Flowers

Citrus Paisley

Citrus Stars

Clamshell Fans

Leafy Green

Leafy Rainbow

Palest Green Swirl

Pink Swirl

Purple Teal Paisley

Purple Leather 

Purple Sparkle

Buttery Cream Marble

Yellow Swirl

So now they are all loaded on the website and in store if you are popping in for a visit. They are $24 a metre. Don't forget our Pre Christmas Sell Out is still on and there is still plenty of fabric bargains if I can tempted you.
Also don't forget our  new Batik Fabric Club starts next month. There is still time to join and receive 4 x 30 cm by the width of the fabric each month for only $30 plus postage. Plus January, April, July and October you receive a bonus item with your fabric. eg. thread, pattern, notion, etc.

This is my starting point for a new batik project for the new year from the new arrivals.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: