Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas Everyone


Merry Christmas from me to you and your families. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year. There is is exciting things planned for Cynthia's Ark and I hope you can join us in creating lots of new projects in the new year.
. If you haven't sign up for my new newsletter please do ( top right hand side of the blog) so I can keep you updated on what is happening here.
Our Pre Christmas Sell out will continue until the 2nd of January 2016 and I have added some extra items at great prices as we continue to make room for more new stock.  Plus if you spend $30 you will receive half a metre of fabric in your order. So if you order some of my batik fabrics which there is some beautiful new ones in stock you will receive a piece of batik fabric in your order for free.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: