Wednesday, December 30, 2015

My Word for 2016

My word for 2015 was time. Make time to do the things I needed to do. Take time out with the important people in my life. Stop wasting time and so on. I did ok I think. I can see looking back I was able to achieve more than I did in 2014.
It has taken me a good week on deciding what 2016 word was going to be. there is a lot of good words to chose from. Some of the words I was looking at included Shine, Wow, Dazzle, Create, Learn. Really the first three words are the same and I will do them next year hopefully but the last two were more interesting. They cover two areas I know I will need to harness to continue to grow. I have learnt some much in the last two years that when I look back I can say two years ago I had no idea how to do that and I have mastered it especially when it comes to blogging, Facebook, websites, marketing, using online applications. The list goes on but with learning comes Create. I have created to need to learn all this stuff and there is more to learn so I can continue creating new designs, workshop, classes, ads and continue to evolve the Cynthia's Ark brand and grow my business so it becomes whole and I can give the other job away.

So the word for 2016 is CREATE. I want to spend more time creating new designs, new workshops, shop displays, newsletters, a new mailing list, a Cynthia's Ark Facebook group so we can all get together and Sew and Share what we are working on and that is the start of 2016 Big Year of Creating.

No comments: