Monday, February 1, 2016

350 Block Report 2016 -January's Report


Here we are at the start of a new year and I am ready to take 2016 on. Each month I am doing a post on how many blocks I completed and tally them up over the course of the year as part of Prairie Moon Quilts 350 Block Project. It will be interesting to see how many I make this year compared to last year total of 678.

This month's total is 30.

Let's Start with the Allietare blocks of 25 and 16 triangle set in blocks.I did finish the last blocks only last night. I didn't have time to lay it out for another picture. I am hoping to get this top completed for quilting by the end of February.

Then I have been making up a bunch of these windmill blocks for a new  secret project. 12 made from this lot.. Plus I sewed up two rows.

Along with some English paper pieced dresden plate blocks for a new design. 3 Done.

Plus 3 Christmas Reproduction Sampler blocks.


So my total for January is  61 blocks. 
A brilliant start.
I wonder how many blocks I will make in February! We have an extra day up our sleeve if we need it.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: