Thursday, February 25, 2016

I Have a Finish for February.

February has been screaming passed. I haven't felt in control this month which is worrying me a little as my best laid plans have been going out the window. So all the things I was suppose to get done haven't been done or I started them and something happened like my machine break down which means I couldn't complete some of the projects planned but I have managed to complete this one. My Vintage Sewing Machine Quilt that matched the table runner I did late last year.

The plan is to write this up as a free tutorial like I did with the table runner. I just haven't had time so I promise I will do it and share with everyone soon. In the meantime you can purchase all these fabrics from my shop Cynthia's Ark  The range is Thimble Pleasures. 


I love the backing fabric, it is part of the range. The cream sashing and black around the blocks and binding were the only extras added.
 Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: