Saturday, May 7, 2016

Wandering Camera Post # 4

I didn't know what to do for this month's Wandering Camera post after the last two months I had a plan in mind for the blog post but this month I have been a bit overloaded. Things just haven't quite worked out the way I planned but how often do plans work out exactly as planned.
So what I did was take some photos of display at The Stitches and Craft Show that I was attending.
It was the 50 Years of Flower Power Display.

I had to take 3 pictures to get the whole display as it was set of 3 walls set in a U shape. It really took my eye. The work that has gone into it was amazing alonf with the time invested in it.


A couple of close up shot for you. I love seeing works of art in different mediums and there is a special love in my heart for yarn, though I can't crochet and you should see me knit. It is a spectacle, so  I have been told. The colours are so delicious.
If you want to have a look at what others have been up to here is the link.  http://www.whimsandfancies.com/wandering-camera-may/
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: