Tuesday, June 28, 2016

A Project Uninterrupted Finish- Cat Quilts

In our last Project Uninterrupted section in the shop I finished quilting the last 2 cat quilts and adding the binding ready for me to finish them off in front of the television in the evenings. With lots of other stuff happens it has taken me a little while to complete them but they are now done and my cat have 3 new quilts to snuggle in. Just don't tell them there is only 3 quilts as there is four cats.
These were my 12 blocks from the 2014 Aurifil block of the month. At least they now have a home and they are completed.
 The other projects I hoped to finish by the end of June will not get there but at least I can say they are closer to being finished. This is a finish for the 2016 Finish Along #2. The second finish of this quarter.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching 
Cynthia

No comments: