Thursday, June 2, 2016

Wandering Camera # 5

May was busy but not busy. I know it doesn't make much sense but let me try to explain. I know I was doing stuff with a craft fair at the beginning of the month then two group visits to the Salisbury Stitchers and a group that came to me but when I look at what I have done sewing wise it wasn't much at all. I wanted to finish a few projects before starting a couple of new ones but it just hasn't happened. So I thought I would share some of the action pictures of the projects I have been working on this month.
You can't see the quilting in the first picture but the one below show you what I am trying. I'm half way through this one. This is 2 of 3 cat quilts. I think little Miss Ponchee fancy this one.


Once again Miss Ponchee doing her quilt testing job of checking the warmth factors in this one. She just loves to test all the projects as I make them. So all finished projects are Miss Ponchee Certified.
This piece is a workshop sample for my friend Kate who is going to run a workshop on a set of rulers. We had a day of testing the rulers. Lots of fun.
 I tried to take Miss Ponchee picture but it was not easy with her in my arms and trying to hold my tablet up and take a steady picture. She is one of the princesses of the house.


Lastly my Grand Illusion Quilt is finished. It was a Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt from 2014.
Until Next Time 
Keep Stitching
Cynthia


No comments: