Friday, July 1, 2016

350 Block Project - June's Report



This month's total is 30 blocks.
I started with finishing some quilting and binding before swapping back to my 1/4" foot and back to block making and I must say I am feeling good to get 3 projects cleared away.
So where do I start.
More Scrap Crazy blocks this time controlled placement of fabrics is going to give a totally different look though the block layout is the same. It is all in the fabric. 16 blocks.

Three test blocks for the Christmas Sampler I needed to test the blocks for size. I didn't want to waste the Sampler fabric in case my measurements were out.

Once the the test blocks were correct I made my 4 blocks for this month.




Only 3 pictures, why have I missed 1 block. I don't know.

One test block for my next Stash Bash Sewing Party which is going to be scrappy. Well my scrappy.
 Secret at this stage.

Four octagon blocks for the All Over the Octagon Fussy Cutting Fabric Club.


My Scrap Dance quilt finally has the rows sewn together for 4 more to my total.

Along with my blocks from Quiltmaker 2015 New Year mystery quilt along are now a quilt top for 12 more.

So in the end the total is 44 for this month.
Until Next Time 
Keep Stitching
Cynthia



No comments: