Thursday, July 21, 2016

Product Review -Karen Kay Buckley Scissors

Back in April I purchased my first pair of Karen Kay Buckley scissors at a fair. I have been hearing lots of great things about them so I thought I should try them. My friends have the small green scissors in their collection and I have occasionally borrowed a pair to snip a thread on the odd occasion. But I was interested in the medium scissors as they have the larger grips that are the same size for the thumb and finger as I have plenty small scissors for thread trimming. I found they were more comfortable to use especially since I want to be able to cut fabric with them.  I am working on some applique projects. They cut through multiple layers was ease and my hand was not hurting after an evening of cutting. To say I was impressed is put it mildly.

 So they are now in stock in the small thread cutter size(green handles) and the medium size(blue handles).  If you are interested in the other sizes I can order them in for you. I feel there will be a good chance the other sizes will become stock lines but I had to start somewhere. So I started with what I think would be the most popular sizes. They are available online at Cynthia's Ark or in store. If you are popping in to the shop you are welcome to try mine first.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: