Saturday, November 5, 2016

November's Project Uninterrupted Day.



The first Saturday of the month means it is Project Uninterrupted day at Cynthia's Ark, in store and online. So anyone can join in as long as you are sewing. Here are some of the projects being worked on this month.






There was 7 of us in store including me on Saturday working away, some harder than others. That is allowed. Chatting, eating and drinking are allowed in moderation. The best part is you can work on whatever you like. So we see all different projects each month. It inspires us to finish what we are working on so we can start new projects. That is how the cycle works, doesn't it!

We had three working on their Pemberley quilt, two work on Christmas candle mats, one working on her Catch me if you can quilt and me squaring up HST units.

Now we have two Project Uninterrupted session a month, the first Saturday of the month 10am -2pm and the third Sunday of the month 10am - 2pm. Bring your project with your lunch. Tea, coffee and water available. No teacher, this is a sit, stitch and chat group. The Saturday group is full but I do have spaces available in the Sunday group. Bookings are essential as there are limited spots available. Only $10 a session.

Now I hear some of you say I can't get to the store, that is fine you can join our Project Uninterrupted Facebook group and stitch with us online. Just click on the above link to join. Each Project Uninterrupted day I post what I am working on and ask for you to share what you are working on. Plus you can post at other time your progress, see what others are working on, share your knowledge, learn something new, give a opinion if asked and more.
I would love you to join us.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: