Monday, November 7, 2016

What did I do with the centre of the Kool Kats panel I cut up?

 On Saturday I was asked what did I do with the centre piece I cut out of my Kool Kats panel for my Crazy Cat Quilt.




Remember I share a post on making my Crazy Cats quilt by cut up a panel and creating an original quilt last month.
 


In the end I had the centre part of the panel with some leftovers from the border strips. From these I create a Kool Cats table runner just perfect for the cat lovers out there. I dug into my stash for the backing fabric and leftover batting pieces which I often sew together to create larger pieces. Don't waste them I sew the larger piecing together for small quilts and if they are smaller than 10" square they go into my duster bag for dusting cloths. Lastly I found some blue binding leftover from another project to bind it with.


The panel is still available in my shop if you want to purchase one.

 Until Next Time
Keep Stitching 
Cynthia

No comments: