Sunday, December 18, 2016

Sew It Together - Lucky - Handmade Sew Along #9

I spent a couple of hours at the sewing machine and was able to sew all the block rows with the sashing rows together to finish my top from the Sew It Together - Lucky - Handmade Sew Along.




It was great to finally see the top all together considering I chose the grey instead of a white/cream like the pattern. It looks even better in person my picture doesn't show how well the colour pops with the grey. It is now ready for quilting.

Now I have to decide on the backing fabric and get it pinned so I can quilt it. That will be a big job, it is a large quilt.

On to the next project and I better schedule a pinning day and a quilting day. Maybe I can finish 1or 2 quilts before the end of the year.
Until Next Time 
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: