Friday, March 31, 2017

350 Block Project March



This month total is.  ????????????????  I can't even remember what the total was for March. It doesn't matter. Unless it was really low I was not reaching it.

I started the month with 2 test blocks for an upcoming project.


I had a go at 2  new English paper pieced blocks​ and made 3 blocks.


Two test blocks​ for a scrappy row along. Sorry I can't share the picture at this stage.

Block 2 and 3 of the Solstice Challenge. I have a few more to make before I catch up.

I finally got to do a little work on my Pemberley quilt with 2 of my 4 corner blocks done.

1 Octagon block made.


My total for March was 12 blocks.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia





1 comment:

AlidaP said...

Well you made quite an impressive list of blocks! I really like the variety and diversity of all those blocks! Thanks for sharing!!