Thursday, March 2, 2017

It's Cotton Carnivale 2017

Yes Cotton  Carnivale  is here. Let me say it was a challenge getting to Noosa this time. The plan was to fly to Sydney then to the Sunshine Coast followed by a short shuttle bus trip to the resort.
I can tell you it didn't go to plan. Due to delays in Sydney I ended up on a flight to Melbourne which didn't get off the ground due to fog. So after a hour and another coffee will finally got going.
By the time I got to the Sunshine Coast  I was only a couple hours late and  my room mate waiting for me.
We eventually got to our destination and after a hike to our room we were back over for a swim in the pool before dinner.
The view from our balcony. We are up a floor this year.

There will be plenty more to come about this weekend. It is a great event to attend and we will learn lots.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: