Sunday, May 21, 2017

Progress Report on the Gypsy Wife Quilt

Some sewing time here today during Project Uninterrupted. I managed to do some more work on the Gypsy Wife Quilt which is are new block of the month here at Cynthia's Ark. I really wish I had the top done by now but the world has been plotting against me lately.

I could complain about how far behind I am but really I would be wasting more Time​. So here are a couple more pictures on my progress.



I am loving working with the Riley Blake Designs Shades range. This will be a bright and colorful quilt when we finish it.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

2 comments:

AlidaP said...

Looking at how many blocks you have is always better than looking at the blocks that you are behind :) after all, these are fun projects, so adding stressful deadlines is not part of the process. Your blocks look very beautiful and colorful indeed! Thanks for sharing!!

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi,
The HST blocks look great! And so do the pinwheels. I agree - it's better to just look forward rather than worry about where you might be if things were different. I look forward to seeing your progress next week. ~smile~
Roseanne