Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Quilting Time

I had a little quilting time about 1 hour long. So really not enough time for some block construction but I did have two small projects ready for quilting. So I whipped them out for some walking foot quilting. I did some basic stitch in the ditch quilting on the table runner and I am thinking it need some more quilting in the border so next time I sit at the machine hopefully I can be inspired enough to finish it.



The other project is this little travel companion. Now this one I got carried away with the quilting. I was enjoying doing the wavy lines, so much so I had to unpick a couple of rows so I  get the magnetic clip in place.
So the binding is ready to go on once I work out how it goes on.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

2 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Wow.....love the purse.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Cynthia,
The travel companion is really cute. I enjoy machine quilting more and more myself - wavy and spiral stitching and the every favorite/easy straight line. ~smile~
Roseanne