Thursday, August 3, 2017

Going Tribal this Month

This month in the Stash Building Club we have gone with Snow Leopard Designs Tribal fabric range. These fabrics would be perfect for fussy cutting in a project. I know I want to use them in an English paper piecing project. It would create some very interesting blocks. I will share my blocks with you as I make it up. This should be very interesting.
You can join us at anytime as our Stash Building Fabric Club is an ongoing club. Each month you receive 5 x 30 cm by the width of the fabric for a total of 1.5 metres. Plus 4 times a year you receive a bonus product with your fabric. It could be thread, notion, extra fabric, pattern etc.  Here is the link with more details if you are interested. I am happy to send international, just remind the postage with be more than my local postage rate.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: