Saturday, December 23, 2017

Four Patch Madness

You may have seen I have been making some Four Patch blocks for my Bitty Blocks quilt. I am using them for sashing rows in between the block rows. Now it will only be a small quilt/ wall hanging. While I working on them I was creating another design using Four Patch blocks as I have a lot of scraps to use up. So in theory I am going to continue making Four Patch blocks.


So I have pulled out another batch of scraps from the scrap bin, ready to press and then cutting. I am selecting the smaller pieces to cut up.
My production line of Four Patch blocks, squares then pairs followed by the completed block. 

I will be using these as leaders and enders wile working on other projects so this project will not be finished soon.  The Bitty block quilt will be finished first though if I have my way.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: