Monday, January 1, 2018

December's 350 Block Report


Our final report for 2017.  This month total is 17. I am not going to make the total this year but I promise myself I will sew more in 2018.

Round We Go blocks 3

Four Patch blocks continue  26
There they are bottom right in the picture above.
Plus I managed to join the blocks in this quilt together and add 3 more to this month total..

1 block on my Forget Not Me quilt. There is still 4 more to piece before I finish this section and I can move on to the next section.

3 Heart Blocks completed
Sorry this is a secret project for February

13 star blocks

8 blocks  completed from On Ringo Lake quilt along. Plus there is more sub blocks ready to sew together to make more of these blocks.

This month's Total is 57.
This mean my total for the year is 311 blocks. 
So I didn't quite make it in 2017. On a positive note  there is a stack of half finished blocks that will give the 2018 total a boost at some stage. They have not been appliqued to the borders and had their centres added which completes them so I have not counted them yet.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia



No comments: