Saturday, January 27, 2018

Put a Little Love in your Quilt Blog Hop is Coming


We are just over a week away from the Put a Little Love in your Quilt blog hop hosted by Carol at Just Let Me Quilt. It will be all about hearts, which shouldn't surprise anyone as this blog hop will be held in February. So pop on over to my blog on the 5th February to see what I have for you and then visit all the other blogs participating over Four Big  days.

It is such an amazing and talented group of bloggers who will be 
sharing their creative projects for all of us. We can't wait to be inspired! Here is who will be presenting over the four days.
February 5


 February 6


February 7


 February 8


Here is a little sneak peek of my project.

I have the binding left to do. I hope you will join me on the 5th February for the fun.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: